REJOICE
Its amazing, honestly my favorite halloween skin (for survivor)
It looks really good tbh
Has the skins been data Mined already?
It really looks amazing!! 😍
@FairP1ayer said:Has the skins been data Mined already?
@FairP1ayer said:
there's a youtube video with the renders already
@Gorgonia said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727375#Comment_727375there's a youtube video with the renders already
@Gorgonia said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727375#Comment_727375
Wow I didn’t think they’d slip those in so early, surely they plan on patching the game once more before the event.
These people should be arrested.
Finally. The only cosmetic I bought for him was his cowboy hat, LMAO
@Gamzello said:Finally. The only cosmetic I bought for him was his cowboy hat, LMAO
@Gamzello said:
He has indeed very awful pieces of clothing...
@StupidPallets said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/727375#Comment_727375These people should be arrested.
@StupidPallets said:
Yeah, no. If the devs were concerned with data leakage, they should encrypt their data like Overwatch does.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its amazing, honestly my favorite halloween skin (for survivor)
It looks really good tbh
Has the skins been data Mined already?
It really looks amazing!! 😍
there's a youtube video with the renders already
Wow I didn’t think they’d slip those in so early, surely they plan on patching the game once more before the event.
These people should be arrested.
Finally. The only cosmetic I bought for him was his cowboy hat, LMAO
He has indeed very awful pieces of clothing...
Yeah, no. If the devs were concerned with data leakage, they should encrypt their data like Overwatch does.