Points for Dying?
I mean really? You die as the obsession and get 1000 points? WHY? I've been the obsession twice in the last few days and got mori'd, and I got 1000 points both times. What is the point?
That is like giving someone who plays as the wraith but is invisible for the whole match not doing anything, and they get 1000 points because the match ended. WTH.
Comments
Obsessions often get tunneled/camped for numerous reasons
All of these things typically result in some unlucky bastard getting less points than the rest of the team, sometimes through no control of their own. I for example don't run any obsession perks but I am sometimes the obsession.
🤣🤣🤣
It pays to run DS
Thats the thing, I don't run obsession perks. It makes me a worse survivor if I have to rely on a perk to survive.
Over the weekend I screwed around running ONLY Deja Vu, and I still started the match as obsession a lot. While randomizing who's chosen as obsession if one survivor brings DS makes sense, it's still annoying when I'm the unlucky survivor.
Yeah unless the killers running obsession based perks I don’t really see the point. I ain’t gonna say no to free bp tho 🙂
Interesting - given half the killer perks reward keeping the obsession alive.