Own Original Killer chase musics

After seeing that demogorgon got a own chase music for both views different ones, I would personally really love to see for other Killers some own made musics. Atleast for the dlc Killers! I dont think that needs that much effort and it would spice up the dlc Killers alot more!

Heres a example that I found, I personaly love this really much, this guy did a really good job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRLW4ZS4Jk

Comments

  • I know right such a missed opportunity I want circus music when getting chased by clown or rock music when getting chased by legion

  • Honestly wished they did this, each killer having their own unique chase music would be an additional thing to look forward to every chapter update.

    This one was my favourite for the legion:

    https://youtu.be/ONVJnkbAm0I

  • @Incurable_BOFA

    Yeah I knew this one too, and that would be nice too :D

  • The spirit suggestion is pure gold and the legion one is pretty good too. I wouldn't mind paying to have separate chase music for certain killers.

    Clown needs the Benny hill theme or something which gives a twisted carnival/circus sense.

  • Benny Hill music for clown!

  • @BenZ0 said:

    After seeing that demogorgon got a own chase music for both views different ones, I would personally really love to see for other Killers some own made musics. Atleast for the dlc Killers! I dont think that needs that much effort and it would spice up the dlc Killers alot more!

    Heres a example that I found, I personaly love this really much, this guy did a really good job!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRLW4ZS4Jk

    I completely agree. Maybe year one killers have a theme different from year 2 and 3? so it wouldnt be obvious what killer it is.

    But i have seen the videos of different chase themes and really like them. I want them in the game but im so set on the devs actually balancing the game instead of adding small features. Like seriously devs NEED to fix boring gens and add fun into doing the objectives. That should be the next big thing. They fixed endgame now I want post game...


    Please @not_Queen im on my hands and knees