I'm so happy for it! I've been wanting good cosmetics for him and we're finally getting them!
Thank you BHVR!
His pants are all pretty low grade eh clothes, his shirts too, my favorite is literally a reskin of his basic jacket, the black version of the green one for stealth, finally Jake getting some love.
His last one before this was good, i nearly got it, this one looks good, yes sadly Jake has been lacking in good cosmetics and he also has a like 18th centurey vamp hair going on
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm so happy for it! I've been wanting good cosmetics for him and we're finally getting them!
Thank you BHVR!
His pants are all pretty low grade eh clothes, his shirts too, my favorite is literally a reskin of his basic jacket, the black version of the green one for stealth, finally Jake getting some love.
It looks absolutely amazing!!
He’s had good cosmetics for awhile:P
I am mixing the glasses Demi uses and the other 2 hallowed end cosmetics
I'mma look lit
His last one before this was good, i nearly got it, this one looks good, yes sadly Jake has been lacking in good cosmetics and he also has a like 18th centurey vamp hair going on
also the leather and metal one....eh....
His green cosmetics are bad, the yellow is eh, the grey is just reskins and his purples are hardcore eh, his best was the cowboy Jake hat.