Starcourt Mall from Stranger Things. I need flickering neon lights and spooky mannequins in store windows with all the broken glass and blood everywhere. I honestly thought we'd get that map with the Stranger Things DLC.
Ooohhh, what if the water slowed you a bit while waist deep in it or something? I've been wanting maps with unique mechanics for a while now
Though for it to only be waist deep it'd probably qualify more as a pond. I wonder how hard a full lake would be to apply
i thought the same!
it'd have to slow down killers and survivors though, otherwise it'd be a little unfair (unless there were little isles in it that would allow for normal walking / running speed, so its dangerous to go into the water, though you arent forced to run through it for the next 20 minutes to get from A to B, but actually had some land with a few ruins on it)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A shut down summercamp
Can we add a killer with a hockey mask to come with that map?
Cemetery / Funeral Home
I would like some sort of castle or something with water like a lake or river.
i always wanted a MacMillan themed map with a lake in the middle and a hill on one side you can walk up to.
of course it wouldnt be a deep lake, so you can still walk through the water.
Starcourt Mall from Stranger Things. I need flickering neon lights and spooky mannequins in store windows with all the broken glass and blood everywhere. I honestly thought we'd get that map with the Stranger Things DLC.
I was torn between Subway Tunnels and the Prison but the tunnels won out because of how unique they could be (I also want a sewer level)
Definitely Bob-omb Battlefield.
Ooohhh, what if the water slowed you a bit while waist deep in it or something? I've been wanting maps with unique mechanics for a while now
Though for it to only be waist deep it'd probably qualify more as a pond. I wonder how hard a full lake would be to apply
Sighs
A graveyard would be pretty rad. Currently the closest thing we have is Yamaoka (God I hate that map)
i thought the same!
it'd have to slow down killers and survivors though, otherwise it'd be a little unfair (unless there were little isles in it that would allow for normal walking / running speed, so its dangerous to go into the water, though you arent forced to run through it for the next 20 minutes to get from A to B, but actually had some land with a few ruins on it)
Graveyard would be nice
Give us an old fashion castle
I would love a cemetery or graveyard map.
A subway would be good and can be spooky eg Creep (2004) and An American Werewolf In London.