Pippin ain't easy
So I just finished a match as survivor. I completed 2 gens, got a safe hook rescue with the heal, healed another 2 injured tm8s, cleansed one totem, opened the exit gate and escaped. In what world is that not pip worthy?
So I just finished a match as survivor. I completed 2 gens, got a safe hook rescue with the heal, healed another 2 injured tm8s, cleansed one totem, opened the exit gate and escaped. In what world is that not pip worthy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can look at your emblems and analyze where and why you were short on points for the pip:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems
Nah, I did more than enough to pip
No chases maybe?
Depends on your rank, purple and red ranks are harder to pip.
Hey, don't steal my secondary name.
I shouldn't have to get red in every emblem just to pip once. Rank 7 atm
Also how do I change my avatar here?
Sometimes you just gotta keep the pip hand strong.
I think you would pip if you did enough to pip. If you did more than enough to pip, you'd probably have even double pipped!
Lol the pip game is strong in here. I'm digging it.