Which healing perk is better?

Self Care:

  • Makes you heal in 32 seconds
  • You moan
  • You are exposed to being found either by moans or nurse's calling
  • 300 BP for the heal
  • You can heal as many times as you want

Inner Strenght:

  • 14 seconds of cleansing totem + 8 of hiding in a locker = 22 seconds
  • No loud moans in locker
  • You're hiding
  • You're getting rid of hexes and or NOED
  • 1000-1500 BP for totem/Hex + 300 BP for healing = 1300-1800 total BP
  • Catch: Learn totem spawn points or use small game (perk also usefull against freddy, hag, demogorgon and trapper). There are only 5 totems in the game with an average of 1 cleansed by player.

Second Wind:

  • 30 seconds heal
  • You're broken and moaning
  • You are exposed to being found either by moans or nurse's calling
  • 300 BP for the heal
  • 15-10 seconds of healing another player without help (either by medkit or just a normal heal) for the perk to trigger
  • You need to be hooked and then hooked
  • You can activate it by unhooking yorself too
  • If the killer tunnels and downs you after being unhooked the perk deactivates and you have to do the process again)
Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I like Inner Strength, but it can only be used 5 times in a match. More realistically, you'll likely only get to use it once or twice per match since other survivors will likely find and cleanse totems.

    Even though Self-Care is slower, it can be done an infinite number of times.

    I like Second Wind, but I feel that the 100% heal on another individual is too finnicky and can be ruined if another survivor comes to help you heal, or if someone is healed even by 1%. Maybe the prerequisite should be 75% or healing someone the majority of a heal.

  • I’d vote pharmacy. Switched it out from self care way back when and never looked back 💚😍

  • @DrVeloxcity said:

    I like Inner Strength, but it can only be used 5 times in a match. More realistically, you'll likely only get to use it once or twice per match since other survivors will likely find and cleanse totems.

    Even though Self-Care is slower, it can be done an infinite number of times.

    I like Second Wind, but I feel that the 100% heal on another individual is too finnicky and can be ruined if another survivor comes to help you heal, or if someone is healed even by 1%. Maybe the prerequisite should be 75% or healing someone the majority of a heal.

    In average I heal myself or get healed 2 times per game, that''s why I preffer IS

  • Where's adrenaline? XD

  • adrelanine beceause this is op

  • Personally

    Inner strength

    I haven't used it too much, but it saves soo much time and all you need to do is cleanse a totem

    It does mean it has limited use, but it's not like you will need it more than a couple of times

  • Inner Stenght, amazing sinergy with DS annd Head On.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Where's adrenaline? XD

    I didn't put it in cause I thought everyone would select it, and the poll was between these three cause I wanted to know which perk of these ones people actually preffer.

  • Unpopular opinion right here

  • @GrootDude said:

    Unpopular opinion right here

    Care to explain? Everybody has an unpopular opinion, and I'm quite interested to hear yours

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726275#Comment_726275

    Care to explain? Everybody has an unpopular opinion, and I'm quite interested to hear yours

    I like second wind because healing someone isn’t very hard and I can work on a gen while healing.

  • @DrVeloxcity said:

    I like Inner Strength, but it can only be used 5 times in a match. More realistically, you'll likely only get to use it once or twice per match since other survivors will likely find and cleanse totems.

    Even though Self-Care is slower, it can be done an infinite number of times.

    I like Second Wind, but I feel that the 100% heal on another individual is too finnicky and can be ruined if another survivor comes to help you heal, or if someone is healed even by 1%. Maybe the prerequisite should be 75% or healing someone the majority of a heal.

    In my experience most people still aren't running it or cleaning totems.

  • I solo queue alot so I tend to run self care.

  • While Self Care can be more consistent with healing, Inner Strength is a much faster heal and all you need to do is to cleanse one totem for an 8 second heal.

  • You forgot Bond, the best healing perk in the game.

  • Away from these options, I'd say Botany Knowledge. That paired with extra charges medkit is my absolute favorite combo, and I rarely bring any other healing perk.