Petition to get this into the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRLW4ZS4Jk
It sounds extremely nice, not a copy and speed up of already existing themes. It's something unique and adds to the Japanese feeling.
Comments
Absolutely. Sounds very fitting and would make spirit slightly less annoying to go against
I think the original chase themes should only apply on Trapper, Wraith, Billy and Nurse. Because there are 4 original alpha chase themes, with the Myers Update they introduced a few new tracks which sound terrible anyways. So we would have use for the 4 original chase themes and every other Killer could get his own Chase theme which would make them even more unique.
This would be awesome, maybe behavior could add in themes like this and have it as an option (just a toggle) where you could have this play or the standard music.
Please let it happen.
Yes
Also these two. The 1st one being his terror radius music like demo. And the second one the chase.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONVJnkbAm0I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o8UXhHV2DsThese feel very unique and frightening too.
I like it! New chase music for all!
Sounds super nice, Hope they start adding chase music and terror radius for all the future killers, Would be super sad if they just called it quits at Demo since he was funded by well, Netflix which most likely helped them pay for everything in the chapter
It's an already existing theme which just got speeded up a lot. It's not unique or fan made
It has some different sound in it and it feels fast like Legion should be, but I get your point.
Thank you for the bump mate ! Would be fun to see devs reaction to it !
I will sign. Yes. Yes. Yes.
I would change the title of your thread to "New Spirit Chase music idea" as it might get more attention.
Well, it isn't my theme. But there are many posts about it in this forum. I heared that on reddit it's also posted a lot