20 skillchecks on one generator

I just had a match where, with ruin up, I got hit by 20 skillchecks in a row. Literally the moment it stopped regressing from a missed one or the moment after I hit one I'd get another.

I just needed to get this out therapeutic purposes because miss piggy wouldn't let me rant in the end game chat

Comments

  • It can be really extreme if you get unlucky, which isn't fair especially at low ranks. I feel like 4 or 5 seconds after you get a skill check you shouldn't be able to get another one. At least as long as Ruin is up.

  • I think the skill chrcks on ruin got buffed, I am noticing the same trend since the last pstch

  • @ad19970 said:

    It can be really extreme if you get unlucky, which isn't fair especially at low ranks. I feel like 4 or 5 seconds after you get a skill check you shouldn't be able to get another one. At least as long as Ruin is up.

    It just hurt my soul because even if I were a skillcheck god I don't think I could've handled that lol.

    @DBDbuildsYT said:

    I think the skill chrcks on ruin got buffed, I am noticing the same trend since the last pstch

    I hope not, but I have been noticing more skillchecks in general. I wonder if they upped the chances without mentioning it in a patch.

  • Stop working on the gen for couple seconds if you hit a Good ruin skill check.

    There's a delay before you can progress the gen again but the chance for additional skill checks can still occur.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Stop working on the gen for couple seconds if you hit a Good ruin skill check.

    There's a delay before you can progress the gen again but the chance for additional skill checks can still occur.

    I would, I've known about that for a bit. You touch it when the sparking stops, and in this case immediately get a skillcheck

  • Unlucky ๐Ÿ˜“

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725935#Comment_725935

    It just hurt my soul because even if I were a skillcheck god I don't think I could've handled that lol.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725938#Comment_725938

    I hope not, but I have been noticing more skillchecks in general. I wonder if they upped the chances without mentioning it in a patch.

    I'm fairly sure there are more skill checks, it's one after the next especially with ruin.

    To the point where I started to use maps to remove ruin.

    And I have more than a thousand hours in this game.

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725949#Comment_725949

    I'm fairly sure there are more skill checks, it's one after the next especially with ruin.

    To the point where I started to use maps to remove ruin.

    And I have more than a thousand hours in this game.

    Yeah, I think I'm gonna start running Small Game on every build lol. On the upside, it might help me avoid the trap killers a little better.