My rank got reset to 20 and it won't fix itself 😱
I leveled up to rank 4 then as I got to the lobby screen I'm suddenly rank 20. I've restarted the game twice just to be sure and it's still on rank 20.
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else because I'm getting placed with rank 17 - 20
Comments
I just found a purple medkit in a chest Something is wrong.
You’re not on Switch are you?
Stop bragging
Its hardly bragging... I saw the difference in killer queue times last night from a rank 2 killer getting a game in 2 minutes and a rank 17 killer getting one in 20.
On Xbox. It actually has completely reset. I got put in a team of rank 17+. Killer was a rank 8 spirit who was wearing P3 clothing.
I'm so confused.
Get on my level. I thought I would try adept Steve too. Almost had it if it wasn't for rancor.
Lucky you. Easy games all day, you’ll be back to where you were by tomorrow, maybe tonight if you’re extra greedy
New object in shrine of secrets for 2000bp: "Trick or treat!".
Random rank! But only a rank you've been before. Will you be rank 10 or rank 20? No one knows!
Some people actually like to be challenged and don't want an easy 4k/escape.
I got my rank back after restarting my game for the 5th time or something. It didn't really change much but at rank 20 Survivors were clearly not as good as my ordinary rank but the killers were actually similar.