Random DC

After this patch literally in every game someone DCing (not purpose, there is no sound of leaving the match, so I can guess it is a game issue). Some screenshots of this madness. I just don't know what to do, so I am writing here

Screenshot_16.png Screenshot_17.png Screenshot_18.png Screenshot_19.png Screenshot_20.png Screenshot_21.png Screenshot_22.png Screenshot_23.png Screenshot_24.png Screenshot_25.png Screenshot_26.png Screenshot_27.png Screenshot_28.png Screenshot_29.png


Comments

  • @BlockBite

    The game is currently having issues for some people, or in-general with the connection to the game. I've noticed this too at Red Ranks but not to this degree.

    It has something to do with the hosts connection to the match, and the clients as well. And it's something that i'm sure is being looked into at the moment.

    Unfortunately, I can't say when it'll be fixed, all I know is that it is being looked into at this moment in time. If you do desire to report the issue to them on the off chance you think they don't actually know about this issues, i'll provide the link below for you to submit a ticket.

    Here's the support link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    This is the best I can do for you at this time unfortunately, so I do hope this will put your mind at ease... just a bit.

  • I see also that the matchmaking is working as intended. Happened few times, from both prospectives.

  • I know my game has been crashing and I've been getting kicked I think when it tells me the host/killer dc'ed. But I feel like they may not have and it was just me.... That kind of stuff has been happening quite a bit more recently.


  • @FireHazard said:

    @BlockBite

    The game is currently having issues for some people, or in-general with the connection to the game. I've noticed this too at Red Ranks but not to this degree.

    It has something to do with the hosts connection to the match, and the clients as well. And it's something that i'm sure is being looked into at the moment.

    Unfortunately, I can't say when it'll be fixed, all I know is that it is being looked into at this moment in time. If you do desire to report the issue to them on the off chance you think they don't actually know about this issues, i'll provide the link below for you to submit a ticket.

    Here's the support link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    This is the best I can do for you at this time unfortunately, so I do hope this will put your mind at ease... just a bit.

    do I choose PC/Console Technical issue, or Bug report?

  • @FireHazard said:

    @BlockBite

    The game is currently having issues for some people, or in-general with the connection to the game. I've noticed this too at Red Ranks but not to this degree.

    It has something to do with the hosts connection to the match, and the clients as well. And it's something that i'm sure is being looked into at the moment.

    Unfortunately, I can't say when it'll be fixed, all I know is that it is being looked into at this moment in time. If you do desire to report the issue to them on the off chance you think they don't actually know about this issues, i'll provide the link below for you to submit a ticket.

    Here's the support link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    This is the best I can do for you at this time unfortunately, so I do hope this will put your mind at ease... just a bit.

    do I choose PC/Console Technical issue, or Bug report?