Deathgarden PS4 release date?
Anyone have any news?
Before anyone complains, I meant to put this in off topic.
Anyone have any news?
Before anyone complains, I meant to put this in off topic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why not ask on their forum
Cause I have no involvement in the game and was not aware they had one, just wanted to get the game.
Because its empty
JK JK Don't ban me! 😭
i don't think you will find an answer here better go check their forum
Wouldn't be surprised.
well the game is not really that popular i don't know why, still never try it
I'll be surprised if it doesn't get cancelled on console.
Even the huge rework didn't get people to stay on sadly.
More like when does it become free to play
At this point, I will be surprised if console ever sees the light of day.
Looks like Deathgarden try #2 is going the same way as Try #1.
https://steamcharts.com/app/555440
It looked fun and I would love it to come to console! You know, with plenty of people playing.
it probably won't be since the game is dead *again*
So sad.
I would play deathgarden almost as much as I play dbd if it was on Xbox. I wouldn't pay plus £16 because then player numbers would be low.
Put it on Console for £15 or something and add to gamepass or the ps equivalent here and there to maintain what I think a healthy amount of players is.
Make it cross platform between consoles only I think. I would definitely play it then and maybe even pay more as I'll be more confident in how I'll be able to find a good amount of players to go up against.