Daily login rewards
Just an idea, X amounts of BP everyday, scaling up everyday, maybe some iridescent shards on the final day every week. Similar to the mobile version
thoughts?
Just an idea, X amounts of BP everyday, scaling up everyday, maybe some iridescent shards on the final day every week. Similar to the mobile version
thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love the idea but there is a reason why there is login rewards on mobile and not on PC and console most times.
I'm pretty sure it won't happen but it would be cool to get some iridescent shards like that.
Personally, I played this game way too much and I'm getting a bit tired of this game sometimes but if shards would be a reward for playing multiple times a week in a row I would be super happy since I mainly play now to get new cosmetics (But there still are the auric cells cosmetics...).