Do you think the Developers should make Cosmetic Weapons have different sounds?

They did it for the pig with the Drill & Mini Saw. Thought it was a great idea & I'd love to see it happen with more Cosmetics.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I voted yes. However, if they do they would make it cost more because the weapon does extra. Like the pig cosmetic.

  • @Elk said:

    I voted yes. However, if they do they would make it cost more because the weapon does extra. Like the pig cosmetic.

    That is true, Wouldn't be surprised if I saw the Cosmetics jump about 300 Auric Cells.

  • Honestly why not.

  • That gives skins a extra charm but not something like the pig weapons, the sounds of these weapons are waaaaaaay to loud, still these days, but when they fix the loud noice then I would like to see this.

  • Good idea but I doubt they would though...

  • It's also on the new Wraith set, his chain dreads jingle when you spin him.

  • It would have to be a variant of the original weapon ie Myers can't go from knife to hammer as the mori wouldn't work.

    The Pig's DLC weapons are similar in function to the blade but have moving parts which make those satisfying sound effects. But do any other weapons make idle sounds?

  • @BenZ0 said:

    That gives skins a extra charm but not something like the pig weapons, the sounds of these weapons are waaaaaaay to loud, still these days, but when they fix the loud noice then I would like to see this.

    Personally I don't see them to be loud, but that's just me. They were loud when they first came out, but after the update they fit in with the rest of the noises.