On the killer end yes. I participated a lot the first day and less and less as it went on because I could only play survivor without waiting for about 3 games worth of time to get a match.
Nah, Instead I played Survivor (which I almost never do) with a kinda mean build and had some fun. Build was (Quick and Quiet, Head On, Inner Strength, and DS)
The killer queue times were so long that I couldn't play killer. I played survivor all weekend, instead, which hurt my point gain a lot. I actually probably would've earned about the same or more points playing normal killer matches outside the 2x BP event than I did playing survivor during.
My answer is more like Kinda. I couldn't really play killer because it took over 10 minutes for a lobby and I don't want to just wait for a match to start just for someone to DC if they didn't get the new map or was found early on.
I played a ton of Survivors but I felt bad going up against noob killers that have just started playing. It wasn't ruined just I couldn't make the most out of it.
Wait times were more than fine. Maybe 6-7 minutes at worst for the killer queue, and mercifully few disconnects. I was at high green ranks for most of my killer play this time.
On the killer end yes. I participated a lot the first day and less and less as it went on because I could only play survivor without waiting for about 3 games worth of time to get a match.
This is how it went for me. I skipped most of it honestly between work and wait times I played something else.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On the killer end yes. I participated a lot the first day and less and less as it went on because I could only play survivor without waiting for about 3 games worth of time to get a match.
My wait times were fine.
On both sides? I know you're a surv main that plays both from previous posts
Yep, although I haven’t played killer today since I’m bored of it. It has been fine yesterday and the day before though.
The max time I waited during the Bloodhunt was 4 - 5 Minutes
Nah dude I milked the hell out of that bloodhunt
Nah, Instead I played Survivor (which I almost never do) with a kinda mean build and had some fun. Build was (Quick and Quiet, Head On, Inner Strength, and DS)
No but i didnt play as much as i wpuldve liked.
The killer queue times were so long that I couldn't play killer. I played survivor all weekend, instead, which hurt my point gain a lot. I actually probably would've earned about the same or more points playing normal killer matches outside the 2x BP event than I did playing survivor during.
The constant bugs only made it worse.
My answer is more like Kinda. I couldn't really play killer because it took over 10 minutes for a lobby and I don't want to just wait for a match to start just for someone to DC if they didn't get the new map or was found early on.
I played a ton of Survivors but I felt bad going up against noob killers that have just started playing. It wasn't ruined just I couldn't make the most out of it.
Wait times were more than fine. Maybe 6-7 minutes at worst for the killer queue, and mercifully few disconnects. I was at high green ranks for most of my killer play this time.
Took 938 Years just to find a match as Survivor or Killer.
I didn't play the Bloodhunt event at all because I have so much work to do! :(
This is how it went for me. I skipped most of it honestly between work and wait times I played something else.
My survivor waot times were fine (still are), and qhile my killer times were a little longer, the point gain was worth it (can't say that now though).