Whats your favorite map?
In any regard, visuals, killer sided, survior sided, etc... Curious to people's opinions :) My personal favorite map is The Game really fun for stealth killers and decently balanced.
Tagged:
Trusted
In any regard, visuals, killer sided, survior sided, etc... Curious to people's opinions :) My personal favorite map is The Game really fun for stealth killers and decently balanced.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't really like any of the maps in the game but I like the aesthetic of pretty much all of them
The Game, love this map.
Ormond :)
The Aslyum, Swamp, Game and at least usually, Coldwind Farm maps (depending if I go against a super survivor team or not).
Azarov's Resting Place, Yamoka Estate and majority of MacMillian Maps I vehemently hate getting.
Suffocation Pit is my all time favorite map.
Thats probably why I enjoy it.
Probably the Asylum just for the sheer creep factor. I also play a lot of Doctor, so it's fun to get that map with him. Feels almost like something out of Silent Hill until the high speed chases start.
I love the layout of the maps...has a great amount of some safe spots and some creepy/unsafe spots that can make for great plays from both sides.
Ormond is a fun map nice asthetic to it also
I love the snow on this map, it's very climatic <3
But overly the map is really beatiful, I always wanted a snow map in dbd back in the old days :)
Gideon I like how large the map is and just astechically it takes from the movie
Also broken down temple even though it's a rendition I wish the dev's could have done sand and daylight for that level but I love the wetness to it
Huntress's map obvious because it rains
Badham and Haddonfield because their outside levels