Will there be a killer cube?

We've all asked it, will killers be buffed? This discussion is pointless. Because most of us know if BHVR doesn't make money, the answer is no. They don't care about killer QOL.

Edit: clarifying I mean low tier killers

Comments

  • Thank you for your pointless thread. We all needed to know the answer you already know to a question you posed, CrowFoxy. Thank you.

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    We've all asked it, will killers be buffed? This discussion is pointless. Because most of us know if BHVR doesn't make money, the answer is no. They don't care about killer QOL.

    Your memory isnt the best, isnt it?

    I mean... Look at the Patch Notes of the past 12 months. Killer Buffs and Survivor Nerfs.

    And well, Freddy Rework is a thing. And nope, they did not make any money on those already existing Freddys in many accounts.

  • @StupidPallets said:

    Thank you for your pointless thread. We all needed to know the answer you already know to a question you posed, CrowFoxy. Thank you.

    You're welcome, I know I'm an enlightening person. The true hero of the people, the killer population.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/91603/will-there-be-a-killer-cube

    Your memory isnt the best, isnt it?

    I mean... Look at the Patch Notes of the past 12 months. Killer Buffs and Survivor Nerfs.

    And well, Freddy Rework is a thing. And nope, they did not make any money on those already existing Freddys in many accounts.

    I have dementia.