Franklin's Demise vs Lightborn against Flashlights
What do you prefer?
I personally like Lightborn more against flashlights. I usually equip it when I have 2 or more in my lobby. While I can see that losing an item is probably worse for a surv, I LOVE to see them messing up because of lightborn. They try to blind me at a pallet or try to do a fl save and I'll just smack them in their face. I don't have to worry about facing a wall or looking around for another player first. It's just very comfortable.
Comments
I like Lightborn more, simply because they can easily get their lights back when they drop.
That's exactly what I'm thinking too. However, most killers I face do equip franklin's instead. Or they just dodge the lobby in the first place. I don't understand why, just equip lightborn, watch them suffer and enjoy the fact that they're not doing gens because they want to save their mates.
Lightborn. Mostly because it gives you free hits before people realize you have it, while franklin's can get you to get flashed very consistently still, especially while grabbing people.
It's pretty nice to waste survivor's time by forcing them to grab back their flashlight tho, but it's nothing huge.
I prefer Franklins, but mainly because it's so satisfying to run it with either Hag or Trapper and using their downed flashlights as bait. They always go back for them.... and hearing that SNAP is so good.
I allways wanted to try that, but I don't have franklins on my hag ;_;
I don't see the huge time-waste-factor with franklins tho. But, except for a personal choice, I think it works better for non-instadowns killers. I don't wanna M1 as a Hillbilly, if i have the chance to down them.
yeah. Lightborn seems far more useful to me also. unfortunately, i can't find a spot for it since its far too situational.... i use Franklins Demise more because i've found ppl are more inclined to retrieve items when i pick someone up.... i down as many ppl carrying other ppl as i do when i'm just patrolling the map....
Best part is Franklin's as Hag or Trapper when you trap their dropped item after... Mehehehehe.....
Lightborn for flashlights specifically. I love seeing their efforts be for nothing. Like, when they're injured behind a pallet I'm breaking, their survival depending on the flashlight blinding me so that they can run and/or hide but it does nothing and I hit them anyways.