Why treat Killers and Survivors differently?
Rushing the objective as Killer leads to a Pip and to many bloodpoints.
Rushing the objective as Survivor leads to a depip and to nearly no bloodpoints.
Playing like an Egoist/Psychopath as killer leads to as many bloodpoints and pip-points as playing fair.
Playing like an Egoist as survivor is situational and depends on the killers playstyle same as Altruism.
Not quite fair...
Comments
Rushing the objective as killer is kinda tough. Also, you kill everyone on the first hook you’re getting like bronze sacrifice.
you aren’t playing like a psychopath you are playing A psychopath.
if the survivors don’t save, give you some chase, or take several hooks you’d be lucky to get a safety pip
Rushing the objective as Survivor will get you a pip. If you get all of the gens done in under 5 minutes, the Killer will de pip. Not only that, but, you will get Iri Unbroken and at least Gold Lightbringer. Cleanse totems for Evader.
Tunneling as Killer often nets the same results.
The Killer's job is to play like a psychopath. The role is Killer, not bean bag tosser.
As a Survivor, it is your job to save your teammates and you are rewarded HANDSOMELY for doing that.
I'm not sure I follow.
If I drop everyone in the first 5 minutes of a match and most of them die on their first hook, I'll be lucky to get a safety pip at best.
I haven't said that you kill them on first hook. I said rush the kills. Meaning waiting by the hook injure everyone that dares to be near then dowing the unhooker and without hooking going for the unhooked down that one. Hook the first downed rush to the tunneled hit whoever is trying to pick them up or down him again or if not expecting ds rehooking the unhooked to his 2nd hook and so on.
If the survivor genrush, they usually don't do totems then nor do they get chased or hooked apart from one player that keeps the killer busy.