Chat Disconnect
With dedicated servers, can we remove the trigger for the chat to be disconnected when a killer leaves?
Sometimes I want to chat with the other survivors and potentially group up. Who knows!
That is all. Short, Sweep, Simple.
With dedicated servers, can we remove the trigger for the chat to be disconnected when a killer leaves?
Sometimes I want to chat with the other survivors and potentially group up. Who knows!
That is all. Short, Sweep, Simple.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure it will remain connected... Chat disconnects when killer leaves because chat is hosted by the killer!
Chat will remain for a certain period of time, before it gets disconnected. (Can't hog up a server! lol) Saw this during the PTB at least.