The difference in the DBD by region

I read somewhere that the NA region as a while were more casual so was wondering what each region is more about.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Is not really servers since it's peer to peer.

    More region based...

    And I can't really tell the difference, because I only experience my own region, you know?

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Is not really servers since it's peer to peer.

    More region based...

    And I can't really tell the difference, because I only experience my own region, you know?

    I fixed it. I read it somewhere yesterday on a person's post about a few of the difference mostly it being like a completely different game from region to region.

  • The Russians i get often seem to not care about the primary Survivor goal.

    That's it though, pretty random besides that.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    KR/JP region, Many Killers do Camping/Tunneling except Nurse/Sprit/Billy. Since we don't have enough Killer playerbase overhere, most of us take those as strategies especially M1 Killers. Things have changed little bit after DS/BT update, but still valid.

    Someone who complains abt those sometimes get blamed by local DBD communities. It's like whatever u do it's fine just open green ping lobbies for us and that's why I've seen many foreign players call KR/JP killers are toxic.

    It seems that Korean survivors learn how to loop first and Japanese survivors learn how to stealth first. Very different from two countries even thou we play together. Of course pro survivors in both countries are playing well in every way.

    Thanks :) it's a shame it's like that on those regions.

    @Boss said:

    The Russians i get often seem to not care about the primary Survivor goal.

    That's it though, pretty random besides that.

    What do they care about btw?

  • I play on a couple of different regions, and yeah NA does seem to be a lot more casual and the Survivors are generally a lot more altruistic, they tend to leave gens more to go for the saves etc In EU survivors will a lot of the time leave the save until the last possible minute and work on gens as much as possible.

    Just my observances from playing on the two regions, not fact based just personal experience.

  • Well I lived in America most of my life and played DBD there since beta until April 2018.

    I have lived in Germany since then, and to be honest there is no difference.

  • Region lock Russia maybe? :D

  • From my experience in Australia, it's pretty casual. People usually just say gg and move on.

  • Fooling around.

    Chests are always open, Totems are always cleansed, sometimes they sabotage, they may run OoO and just come for me.