What happened with the graphics?
After the hotfix, even with the low graphic setting, it's very foggy. Why? I don't like this.
After the hotfix, even with the low graphic setting, it's very foggy. Why? I don't like this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lmaooo xdd
you can change it by adding one thing to the files, look around and you might find a tutorial for it posted by players on this forum
It's zero risk.
What risk?
haha <3
Devs are awfully quiet about this, considering some people with low-end PC can't even play the game properly due to unstable FPS and blurriness. Can we get some answers about a potential fix soon? And are we allowed to disable anti-aliasing on our own until it's reverted. @Peanits @Patricia @not_Queen
It's not the risk, really.
What about on console?
Check the first line of bug fixes in the last path notes
.WHAT DO WE WANT!?
>HAIR!
.AND WHAT WILL WE GIVE THEM!?
>OUR GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE!
Yes... please improve the hair quality.. I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT...
Bald Kate.jpgAnd when I say see it. I mean on my characters head. K ty <3