The Music Thread: What Are You Listening To?
Rules are simple: reply to this thread and put in it the song you’re listening to right now.
I have recently picked up an interest in video game soundtracks. I’m currently listening to “We Are Not Good People” by Bloc Party.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I like listening to this inbetween of Lobbies.
It's actually pretty good when it comes to waiting in lobbies lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shh0FCEsJg4Been listening to this all day. FINALLY a good song from them since their first album
My music genre of choice is 60s/70s soul and funk music.
This is one of the songs I was listening to most recently:
https://youtu.be/inXC_lab-34
@Commander_Fluffles How did you get the thumbnail for your video to show up?
Not a clue. Just posted the shortned share link and it appeared.
The flylo channel of gta5 🚨👌
Lots and lots of classical. Particularly the Bruch Violin Concerto, Scottish Fantasy, Bach's Chaconne, and the (I'm gonna hope I spell this right) Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto, 1st movement. I'll post the links in this order here.
https://youtu.be/KDJ6Wbzgy3E https://youtu.be/3aVET-CDRWk https://youtu.be/QqA3qQMKueA https://youtu.be/Zl6JGTfrwE0EXTRAS:
Bach sonata no. 2: Fuga
https://youtu.be/dbYO_9RYBvcYsaye Sonata for 2 Violins
https://youtu.be/h4okKwcP0bsI can't find the link for the screaming voices in my head, so hopefully this is close enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLeAot4ZrxoI listen to Catherine full body version of ode to joy when browsing the forums
Y'all are free to listen to my playlist 😉
I find it hard to concentrate when I'm doing work, but I've recently found this channel and the sweet choons help me to focus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHW1oY26kxQWhat I'm listening to right now.
@not_Queef I've listened to them too. Very relaxing.
Daft Punk, specifically their album Human After All.
https://open.spotify.com/album/1A2GTWGtFfWp7KSQTwWOyo
What's in your wallet
Also, I am listening to Horror Cypher 2 by Arron Fraser-Nash
I am listening to 'Agua' from 'Sponge On The Run' movie. https://youtu.be/jOq-IzFAYHg
Trumpwave.
Everytime I bring in Oni, I listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvCmtHDDuu0
Currently "Wild Beasts" and "Everything Everything", with some "Haim", "Suede" and "Mother Love Bone" on the side.
The song on currently is "Planets" by Everything Everything.
https://youtu.be/BhJ5S1d8dAQ