Slippery meat

When a survivor is hooked but filled the wiggling gauge by half, they can press an action key and try to succeed a extremly/tremendously/considerably hard serie of 3 skillchecks to free themselves. They can attempt it only once per hook.

If the survivor fail it count has an escape attempt.

Comments

  • I don't want to be nitpicky but wouldnt this be better Delivarence?

  • Slippery meat is actually kind of broken on swf. Put 4 luck offerings and everyone eguip this perk. And everyone gets a free delivarance.

    Playing against it is horrible since it is impossible to maintain pressure. And playing with it is just a free win basically.

    So i would like to see it tweaked somehow. Since alone its utter garbage.

  • @Karltastisk said:

    Slippery meat is actually kind of broken on swf. Put 4 luck offerings and everyone eguip this perk. And everyone gets a free delivarance.

    Playing against it is horrible since it is impossible to maintain pressure. And playing with it is just a free win basically.

    So i would like to see it tweaked somehow. Since alone its utter garbage.

    If four people are running maximum luck offerings, that is probably just a sign that you shouldn't stray too far from them on their first hook if you can help it. I've never been in a scenario where a 4-man SWF tried to maximize Slippery Meat, though, so maybe I'm wrong.

    Anyways, OP's idea seems like it would be way better than Deliverance. I'm all for re-doing Slippery Meat, but I wouldn't do it like this.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/718449#Comment_718449

    If four people are running maximum luck offerings, that is probably just a sign that you shouldn't stray too far from them on their first hook if you can help it. I've never been in a scenario where a 4-man SWF tried to maximize Slippery Meat, though, so maybe I'm wrong.

    Anyways, OP's idea seems like it would be way better than Deliverance. I'm all for re-doing Slippery Meat, but I wouldn't do it like this.

    The thing is that since its 4 swf you cant do anything, you camp, they rush gens you chase they unhook themselves. And then there's DS, trust me its possibly the most broken thing in the game. Luckily not often you see it tho.

  • @Karltastisk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/718524#Comment_718524

    The thing is that since its 4 swf you cant do anything, you camp, they rush gens you chase they unhook themselves. And then there's DS, trust me its possibly the most broken thing in the game. Luckily not often you see it tho.

    Can't you then just fake leaving so they can use the Slippery Meat thinking it is safe, then you just come back and go after them? I'd say it is different when you can probably expect a Slippery Meat play than when something like Deliverance catches you off guard because you have no real reason to expect it.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/718530#Comment_718530

    Can't you then just fake leaving so they can use the Slippery Meat thinking it is safe, then you just come back and go after them? I'd say it is different when you can probably expect a Slippery Meat play than when something like Deliverance catches you off guard because you have no real reason to expect it.

    Same thing here lbh who run slippery meat ?

  • @Milo said:

    I don't want to be nitpicky but wouldnt this be better Delivarence?

    Not exactly since it isn't a sure thing has opposed to Delivrance.

  • @Karltastisk said:

    Slippery meat is actually kind of broken on swf. Put 4 luck offerings and everyone eguip this perk. And everyone gets a free delivarance.

    Playing against it is horrible since it is impossible to maintain pressure. And playing with it is just a free win basically.

    So i would like to see it tweaked somehow. Since alone its utter garbage.

    SWF is broken anyways so I'm not going to include that for balance bc imo they should have completly different matchmaking queues.

  • @TheUnendingNightmare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/718444#Comment_718444

    Not exactly since it isn't a sure thing has opposed to Delivrance.

    But hear me out: No condition that needs to be made, you don't get broken for 60 seconds after you use it and you only need to hit a skillcheck a size of today's DS.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/719097#Comment_719097

    But hear me out: No condition that needs to be made, you don't get broken for 60 seconds after you use it and you only need to hit a skillcheck a size of today's DS.

    You would be hurt but no not broken bc again this isn't a sure thing so imo you need to be rewarded.

    Also you State DS as an example as if it was easy. I'm rank 4 and never use that perk bc I can hardly hit the skillcheck it trigger. And it isn't like I'm bad, I can hit gen great skillchecks so idk.

  • There isn't a skillcheck size that would make this balanced. Not even the size of an overcharge skillcheck under the effects of unnerving presence.

  • @PolarBear said:

    There isn't a skillcheck size that would make this balanced. Not even the size of an overcharge skillcheck under the effects of unnerving presence.

    @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/719097#Comment_719097

    But hear me out: No condition that needs to be made, you don't get broken for 60 seconds after you use it and you only need to hit a skillcheck a size of today's DS.

    How about now