Favourite gen location?
This gen is my favourite gen, it has a good location, and its a really easy to escape the killer
what are your favourite gens?
This gen is my favourite gen, it has a good location, and its a really easy to escape the killer
what are your favourite gens?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gas heaven, the gen spawn location right next to the killer shack 😎
i like all the gen spots that are safe for the survivor but also in a really open area so i dont have to worry about ghostface and junk
As a survivor main, I like the gen underneath the school in the Springwood map. There's a locker there to hide in if the Doctor is shocking above. Stairs and a hallway are located next to the gen for a quick getaway from all killers.
I like the one generator that spawns on the top of the building in Disturbed Ward. It’s relatively safe, and I can hide or peel away with Balanced Landing if the Killer comes near.
Temple of purgation gen... I'm a killer main and it's a death trap
The Hawkins Lab Gen, that spawns in the portal room. You know the one on the glass looking area up the stairs that is a godlike Balanced Landing spot to loop the killer around, and is impossible for the killer to sneak up on you.
It's probably the safest gen I've seen on most of any maps, please don't finish it first...wait till it's later in the game please! lol
The Hawkins lab, the Gen by the rift. It's pretty safe as survivor, and I love the aethetics. It's just a fun area of the map to play in, especially against a demogorgon.
Badham preschool, gen to the right of the school you have like 15 sec to react