Distortion change
You start a trial with 3/4/5 tokens.
When your Aura would be shown to the Killer, the Perk activates and a Token is consumed.
For the next 8/7/6 seconds while the Perk is activated, your Aura and Scratch Marks will not be shown to the Killer.
Distortion does not activate when you are in the Dying State or affected by Traps.
Comments
Sry for icons XD
I think 3 token is more than enough. You know hiding in lockers can avoid bbq and most if not all aura reading perks.
I agree with the 5 tokens, but keeping the perk should still last 10 seconds
Also, no it's not, 3 token is pitiful and they can be eaten up very quickly; and that's just perks, if the killer is using ANY type of aura addons, say goodbye to your three measly stacks. The perk sucks and is pointless seeing as a locker can do its job better and more effectively than it can.
Just give it at least one more token and keep the numbers.
I wouldn't mind a few extra tokens. It would be cool if it also silenced you as well (no pain grunts/running sounds) but that might be a bit too much.
Yeah, I think so. Maybe I could add also remove blood trails. This perk could bethen perfect I think.
I was thinking about changing numer of tokens instead of duration of one token. Cuz bbq has only 4 seconds and how 1 10-second token helps you?