2x BP event be like:
Me: brings Gruesome Gateau that I saved.
Killer: Sweaty lagswitching Leatherface who hits from from 15 feet away, my dead hard bugs and skill checks are inconsistent with his connection.
Thanks Killer, you must be really loved by your fellow community.
Comments
That match was borderline unplayable, I glitched EVERYWHERE and so did my friends. Then he blames me for connection when my 3 other friends had the same issue, bs, that a hole did not deserve the offering.
I'd be laughing that that person needs to mangle their internet connection to win the game.
I have the reverse as killer on ps4
send messages to two survivors (other two closed off messages) proceeds to farm only problem is the two I messaged ignores my request
PSN:
o0Magic_Man0o_
Yeah, i've stopped burning BSP, most of the killers i've faced don't deserve the extra points
At this point it's almost tradition to make games unbearable during double bloodpoints. I wouldn't waste any offerings regardless of whether you're playing killer or survivor. Just try your best and don't expect too much - kinda similar to life. 🤔
Mori spam to get DCs during 2x events is something you need to do as killer. It's something our ancestors did when moris were at the first down, better keep up the tradition.