Calm Spirit, Stridor and Surveillence should atleast be in Very Nice. Why?
well starting with Calm Spirit it completely negates Spies and also prevents you screaming against Infectious Fright, Clown, Freddy and Doctor, along with stopping attentive killers from seeing birds distrubed.
Next is Stridor and I really shouldnt have to explain it, but it is one of the best tracking perks imho, and the only "counter" to it Iron Will is infact brought to neutral.
Surveillence again an amazing tracking perk and also has synergy with the new perk Surge, giving you invaluble information on locations of survivors.
edit: @Witas could you link the template you used, so I can make my own version based on the same template? I'll be sure to explain a few more of the chamge I would make too.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree with a good little bit, however with the right build these "trash" tier perks could be used as A tier
Yeah but by themselves they are trash.
You underestimate the power of pebble. Like I know it’s considered a meme and stuff but I’ve gotten away from a lot of killers with that perk.
You underestimate the power of Spine Chill.
Remember Me on Freddy, Trapper, Hag, and Demogorgon can actually be pretty scary..
Calm Spirit, Stridor and Surveillence should atleast be in Very Nice. Why?
well starting with Calm Spirit it completely negates Spies and also prevents you screaming against Infectious Fright, Clown, Freddy and Doctor, along with stopping attentive killers from seeing birds distrubed.
Next is Stridor and I really shouldnt have to explain it, but it is one of the best tracking perks imho, and the only "counter" to it Iron Will is infact brought to neutral.
Surveillence again an amazing tracking perk and also has synergy with the new perk Surge, giving you invaluble information on locations of survivors.
edit: @Witas could you link the template you used, so I can make my own version based on the same template? I'll be sure to explain a few more of the chamge I would make too.
I know that very well, I tried to talk about the perks power on their own