The reunited bonus....
Again, WHY do we have to teabag our teamates for it to happen sometimes? Sometimes even that wont do it and you get it 10 mins later when you see them at the exit.
Whyyyyy 2 years later is it not a simple proximity check instead of some weird crouch affected issue?
Whyyyyy 2 years later is it not a simple proximity check instead of some weird crouch affected issue?
Comments
i think both of you cameras need to look at each other for it to proc. I think.
I enjoy running around and getting a "reunited" score as bond shows me no one is around. I like my invisible friends.
The teabagging reunited ritual is very sacred and has been passed done be our ancestral survivors for many games.
Please respect and practice tradition every game!
Sounds like a very niche complaint considering it's only what, 400 points now? Or was it 200, can't remember.
^This. Before teabagging was done to troll the Killer, it was done as a means of communication between Survivors. There was an entire teabagging code, now lost to time. Young'uns today don't know the struggle of communicating through teabagging.
Could be ghosts. You never know.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Nah, man. If the gates are open and I can leave, I do it. ######### everyone else.
will u save me at least
?
If the gates are open and you're already hooked, that means you're being camped. So thanks but no thanks, I'd prefer to live.
If you're being chased, I may go out and try to help, if I know where you are. Otherwise, sucks to be you.
Fair enough.
i shall flex them muscles to signal a "######### camper" as they say.
You ever have to teabag to get those points, only to see Myers watching from a distance, who then assumes you were teabagging him? Yeaaahh, can we fix this. I don't want to accidentally BM bae thx.
eek