If you had a choice, what killer would you wanna see buffed?
excluding Freddy and Wraith, what killer would you like to see buffed? i personally would like to see the hag see some love. Shes nice and all but i feel she doesn't hold up to some of the other killers, and i enjoy playing Hag
Comments
Trapper needs the buffs man.
The Hag, She needs a movement speed buff up to 115% and her traps need to be triggered when the couching survivor is too near the hag Trap.
As a former Trapper main, I seriously want a Trapper buff. Having a prestige 3 Trapper just not to play him is pretty sad to see for me. He can have great games every now and then, but most of the time he is a pretty meh killer compared to others. Him setting his traps takes too long compared to disable time.
Buff Ideas
Those are a few buffs that would make Trapper a lot more better than he currently is and could possibly make him viable enough. He needs map coverage and his add-ons need to be stronger too. The time you put into placing a trap is completely trumped by the disarm trap. Why does setting up the trap take longer than disarming the trap... >_<
Would love a trapper buff, but I think Freddy needs one more than any other killer. Freddy is always compared to Michael or Jason. Jason isn't in the game, so his measuring stick is Michael, and Michael is so far ahead of Freddy that it's not even fair lol. Buff Freddy
I think the Hag needs a buff not to herself, but to her add-ons. It really needs revisiting.
Trapper is the only killer in the game whose power you can literally destroy. This is ridiculous.
i would like to see the nurse get buffed.... just so ppl would be happier to see my hillbilly....
Nurse will now have the ability to mori the survivors without needing an offering or perk.
Balanced Killer.
in the lobby before the match starts....
Freddy.
Every other killer I feel is working as intended. I think Freddy's nerf brought him to a place that allows those with skill to win, but man is it frustrating.
Trapper, please, I love it when survivors step into my traps but it's soooo rare, most games it never happens.
Edit:
My buff ideas:
Only 2 killers are (almost) working as intended.
The OG Trapper Boy. Evan needs some love.
hillbilly /s
for real tho leatherface
I feel Hag is in major need of a movement speed buff; however, to keep it balanced, teleporting to a trap reverts her to her current movement speed and she would accelerate over 2-3 seconds.