Demos portals are weak!!
The Demogorgons portals are far to weak, not only can they be destroyed far too easily but they dont seem to help as much as they should the addons are very clearly centered around his portals but they barley help! The shred ability is much stronger and so i think that some changes should be made to his power
1, make the portals harder to destory three survs can work on one at a time thats silly!
2, some addons should be changed to help his loung
3, only let 2 survs destory a portal
This is my second post so thanks for reading.
Comments
They should be longer to destroy in my opinion, but they get the oblivious status effect and the demo can see if they are on one and how many so he will know to go for them.
I think Demo could use some buffs, but I don't think his issues are where you're placing them.
He should be able to look around and move his camera when traveling through portals. Remove the negative on Red Moss and make it also remove the scream sound when he travels through portals. Lastly reduce the recovery on missed lunges seeing as it's extremely easy to dodge and isn't even a 1 shot.
Like Blueberry said, they could use buffs but I find the Portals to be good, you should be notified at base when someone touches it, and the range of detection increases while opened, in general, longer time to destroy and maybe like a little longer Undetectable.
I've seen all the vids.
STOP PUTTING THEM OUT IN THE OPEN!
Like every portal I ever see is always just put in plain sight. Don't complain that I'm then destroying it.
Just like my Hag's traps smart cookie survivors will break them if they are too obvious. And for the Hag it only take a sec with a flashlight.
I agree with that, his lunge recovery is too long imo