How to be scary I dbd
Step 1) pick leatherface
Step 2) profit
Step 3) contanlty keep reved up, don't ever release m2. *
Step 3563) catch up to the survivor in chase
Tagged:
Trusted
Step 1) pick leatherface
Step 2) profit
Step 3) contanlty keep reved up, don't ever release m2. *
Step 3563) catch up to the survivor in chase
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@GrootDude
Seems op
Lol
I still don't understand how it make sense that Hillbilly can run faster than survivors whilst holding down his charge attack...
Leatherface is fine has long has you have obstacles.
He moves like 14% slower than survivors...
And if you have Beast Marks with tuning guide/bulb
He's scary, Very, VERY, scary
I think some add-on negate that bc I've been in cases where Hillbilly was able to get to me 3s after using SB.
I read your comment wrong, I thought you were talking about LF.๐