Today is my great day! I'm glad to be celebrating it and proud of my own progress in my life.
(Shameless self-promo:)
I'll be streaming Killer late tonight (CST) on Mixer, for birthday
I have no shame.
Birthday happy Masa
@Hoodied said:Birthday happy Masa
@Hoodied said:
You thanks!
Happy birthday toxic sheriff Jake
Happy Birthday! π₯³π₯³π₯³π₯³
@GrootDude said:Happy birthday toxic sheriff Jake
@GrootDude said:
@Boosted_Dwight said:Happy Birthday! π₯³π₯³π₯³π₯³
@Boosted_Dwight said:
Thank you!
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/717548#Comment_717548https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/717558#Comment_717558Thank you!
@Awakey said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/717548#Comment_717548
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/717558#Comment_717558
Youβre welcome!
@Awakey said:Today is my great day! I'm glad to be celebrating it and proud of my own progress in my life.(Shameless self-promo:)I'll be streaming Killer late tonight (CST) on Mixer, for birthdayI have no shame.
Happy birthday
Happy birthday! π
Happy Birthday!
@Leonardo1ita said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90943/its-my-birthdayHappy birthday
@Leonardo1ita said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90943/its-my-birthday
@Rizzo said:Happy birthday! π
@Rizzo said:
@ASAPTurtle said:Happy Birthday!
@ASAPTurtle said:
Thank y'all!
Happy Birthday! <3 π
Happy birthday! Fellow September babies π€
@Ihatelife said:Happy Birthday! <3 π
@Ihatelife said:
@drimmalor said:Happy birthday! Fellow September babies π€
@drimmalor said:
@[Deleted User] said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/594/TSGTE1XRWJRA.gif
@[Deleted User] said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/594/TSGTE1XRWJRA.gif
(I need to copy paste this, I'm saying it too much.)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Birthday happy Masa
You thanks!
Happy birthday toxic sheriff Jake
Happy Birthday! π₯³π₯³π₯³π₯³
Thank you!
Youβre welcome!
Happy birthday
Happy birthday! π
Happy Birthday!
Thank y'all!
Happy Birthday! <3 π
Happy birthday! Fellow September babies π€
Thank you!
(I need to copy paste this, I'm saying it too much.)