Michael Myers needs a buff; change my mind
Try it
Try it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
Oh I can
Michael can expose everyone and with the right add-ons, expose everyone permanently
At tier 3 he also has the longest lunge in the game and faster vault speed
So no, I don't think he needs a buff, but a QoL wouldn't hurt
I would love infinite stalk like ghostface
He needs a buff in deviousness scoring. And/or more scoring events. Its more or less impossible to max out deviousness on him right now.
I'm always up for Myers buffs.
I'm not against a Myers buff.
I love Myers. He's my main. Like most killers a little buff would not go a miss. I would like him to be able to stalk multiple survivors at once.
From what I understand he was able to do that back when he was released. But they nerfed it down to just one survivor at a time.
I think he needs his multistalk back and to remove the stalk limit per survivor. Then he'd be good.
He should be able to have unlimited stalk for the obsession
Yes absolutely yes
stalking the obsession gives him evil faster
There's already an add-on for that.
yes so make it base kit :>
The only thing I would change would be to give each survivor more stalk juice. It sucks when you get to endgame and can no longer use your power because you there is no more evil left in those bodies.
Maybe an addon to improve the efficiency of your stalk juicing, like Instructions addon for toolboxes.