Does the Stanger Things map require purchase of the DLC

Since the release of the Stranger Things content I have yet to see the new map. I play at least 2 hours daily. Do I have to purchase the Stranger Things DLC to be able to play it? I have never had to purchase the whole DLC in any previous editions to do so. Normally when a new map is released I see it so often in the first 3 days I get sick of it. This time around I couldn't tell you if I like the new map or not as I have yet to see it,

If it matters I play on PS4.

Comments

  • No, all dlc maps are in rotation as soon as there update hits.

  • No you don't need to purchase the DLC to play on the new map. Its just bad luck I'm guessing. Did you get an offering for the new map yet?

  • I thought that is the way it always happens. The odds that I have played as many matches as I have since the release of the Stranger Things content and yet to see the new map is astronomical.

  • @mmain said:

    I thought that is the way it always happens. The odds that I have played as many matches as I have since the release of the Stranger Things content and yet to see the new map is astronomical.

    Like @FuelSauce said, just really bad luck.

  • @FuelSauce said:

    No you don't need to purchase the DLC to play on the new map. Its just bad luck I'm guessing. Did you get an offering for the new map yet?

    I haven't gotten one yet. Been watching for it. Now that I have made a post I am sure I will end up playing the new map nonstop for weeks on end.

  • @mmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/715975#Comment_715975

    I haven't gotten one yet. Been watching for it. Now that I have made a post I am sure I will end up playing the new map nonstop for weeks on end.

    I've only gotten the offering 3 times since release. I've played on the map maybe almost 10 times now, if not around 10. I remember my first 25 games or so after it dropped I didn't even play on it.

  • The map is free for all

    You just had bad luck it seems

    You will be able to find the offering to get to the map in the bloodweb

  • On release day it was like every other game for me. Without offerings too.

  • @Spirez said:

    On release day it was like every other game for me. Without offerings too.

    That's because the devs make the chance to spawn on a new map like 50% just after its release

  • Today was the first time I was placed on the new map. The odds of that have to be astronomical for someone that plays a minimum of 10 matches daily. Usually 2 to 3 times that amount.