3 things I hope for the next chapter
- Its original
- It adds another hex
- the killer perks aren’t doo doo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here are the three things I want for the next chapter:
I just want a new rank 1 viable killer
Reworked Freddy is as close as you'll get to that. Don't ever expect another Nurse (not that I blame the devs on that) and a Billy/Spirit tier killer is unlikely.
Instead the devs plan to fix all the broken maps with their insane amount of safe loops.
By far the best they can do now. Those map reworks will definitely help the weaker killers that struggle.