Does mending counts as an healing action ?
I was wondering if coulropho, thanatho or dying light got an effect on the mending action ?
PeepoLegion
I was wondering if coulropho, thanatho or dying light got an effect on the mending action ?
PeepoLegion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think it does, no. I think the closest thing that considers it healing is Adrenaline healing the Survivor from the Deep Wounds to Injured states.
No, it doesn't. That is why it doesn't work with Nurse's Calling. Same goes for the Doctor's Madness.
Sad story.
Thank you guys.
I wish it counted towards nurses calling):
Thankfully no.
It isn't, precisely to stop combos like the one you thought up of.
But when you wake up another player that does count as a healing action lol not sure if it’s a bug or not
No.... nurses doesn't see mending soo