Can you stop farming please?!

Playing survivor is impossible because nearly every killer wants to farm.

And playing killer is impossible aswell because a lot of players switched to killer so they can farm.

I hate double bp because of this Community. Just play normally ffs, you aren't going to get x100 more BP by farming. It's boring af, it's not a point simulator.

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • Farming is not a bannable offense in most situations. Only can be considered bannable if they are holding you captive and forcing you to farm along with them. Which ive only been in 1 farming match, 4 swf and they all offered cakes. I dont play survivor so i was happy to let them get their maximum BP.

  • @malloymk said:

    If you don't want to farm just do gens and leave.

    I've had maybe 1 out of 6 games where someone has wanted to farm while I'm survivor. I prefer that to black ward or moris.

    As killer I message beforehand. So far out of my 8 killer games. I've only had 1 farm. Not super prevalent or anything to complain about.

    Ots boring to hold M1 the whole time match after match. It's not "Just do gens", I play for fun and mainly for chases.

  • I wish there were more farmers this event, at least people who play fair and for points.

    I keep getting toxic survivors who want to make me miserable and get as little points as possible.

  • @justarandy said:

    Playing survivor is impossible because nearly every killer wants to farm.

    And playing killer is impossible aswell because a lot of players switched to killer so they can farm.

    I hate double bp because of this Community. Just play normally ffs, you aren't going to get x100 more BP by farming. It's boring af, it's not a point simulator.

    Oh noo, like 1-2 times a year, people are farming bloodpoints. How dare they...

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90822/can-you-stop-farming-please

    Oh noo, like 1-2 times a year, people are farming bloodpoints. How dare they...

    We have more than 1-2 events per year, 4head.

  • I havent met one killer yet who wants to farm, ive played between 30-40 games of double bp so far. Not one.

  • But if I stop farming then how will I grow my crops before the winter comes?

  • @justarandy said:

    Playing survivor is impossible because nearly every killer wants to farm.

    And playing killer is impossible aswell because a lot of players switched to killer so they can farm.

    I hate double bp because of this Community. Just play normally ffs, you aren't going to get x100 more BP by farming. It's boring af, it's not a point simulator.

    These events are useful for farming BP'S at a accelerated rate. If you dont like it do what a good number of people do and dont play the events.

    This is the one time both survivors and killers get along and play together without being toxic. Most games average for me well over 100k. Why would people not want to farm those juicy BP together?

  • I don't initiate farming personally. But if the other side is doing it then I have no problems cooperating.

  • Trolling?! and if it is 10 times a year it is still nothing, 4head

  • You get farming killers?

    Can I get yours? You can have mine.

  • Consider yourself lucky, for me it's been 1 shot hatchet huntresses, tons of mori killers, sweaty slug nurses, and multitudes of spirits. Absolutely disgusting. Starting to hate these events more and more.

1 2 ›