Will there ever be another game mode added?

I know some of you may have already heard this question before, but im curious if you guys think the devs will ever make a 8 survivors vs 2 killers mode, or a mode with cpu/bots?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Never say never!

    ...But probably never.

  • @Boss said:

    Never say never!

    ...But probably never.

    Appreciate the feedback!

  • We'll have to just wait and see...

  • @FireHazard said:

    We'll have to just wait and see...

    yes only time will tell

  • Short answer: no

    Long answer: Its possible but the chances of them putting out a new game mode while consistently coming out with a new chapter every 3 months is incredibly unlikely. So If they continue what they're doing without hiring more staff then no.

  • @MiniPixels said:

    Short answer: no

    Long answer: Its possible but the chances of them putting out a new game mode while consistently coming out with a new chapter every 3 months is incredibly unlikely. So If they continue what they're doing without hiring more staff then no.

    yeah I realize it's kind of asking a lot when they are already working on so many other great more important things, I understand it probably wont happen, but one can hope right?

  • Totally, I will always hope for 2v8 as it will be chaotic af

  • They said once that even if people ask too much for example double killer mode, they would have to work too much for balance

  • Would be cool if they found some way to add the 5v5 mode from Identity V into DBD.

  • Events in a way are kinda like a alternative game mode but not really lmao

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    They said once that even if people ask too much for example double killer mode, they would have to work too much for balance

    I get it, even if they did try there would be a lot of balancing needed to release a mode like that.

  • @FishFry247 said:

    Events in a way are kinda like a alternative game mode but not really lmao

    I get what you mean they kind of are because they add new themes, and a new objective, But are temporary.