Will there be anymore limited exclusive cosmetics?
Ive seen cosmetics like legacy and the hound huntress mask, and was wondering if there are gonna be anymore exclusive cosmetics like these in the future.
Ive seen cosmetics like legacy and the hound huntress mask, and was wondering if there are gonna be anymore exclusive cosmetics like these in the future.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most likely. The devs need SOMETHING to entice us back to the game with.
They said they weren't gonna do exclusives anymore if they didnt have to cause they didnt want people to feel left out. Exception is the switch trapper skin cause I'm pretty sure that was a move from Nintendo
The Rift cosmetics will be exclusive.
Most likely
I really hope so
I hope so too, its a cool feeling having a cosmetic that not many other players have.
Exclusive like expensive celebrative events skin, should not.
In-game event skin, no, because people will cry since they can't play, and they deserve anyway the skin, so they would make them purchasable.
I think that the cosmetics of Kate and Hillbilly in the event of BBQ and the Cosmetic of Nintendo Swich of the trapper were the last ...
and I am grateful that there are no more exclusive cosmetics.