Deprive SWF get rank and get BP
If people like to play SWF with voice ok lets they do it but without rank and bloodpoints.If people wanna get rank and BP all players in match will play solo.Ur thought about it?
If people like to play SWF with voice ok lets they do it but without rank and bloodpoints.If people wanna get rank and BP all players in match will play solo.Ur thought about it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@GrootDude this person's trying to talk to you without tagging you for some reason...
Not quite sure how to respond to his comment.
@Umbrae_pk I think without voice u cant do nothing...
I don’t even play SWF. like, ever. i’m always solo... yet I still know not to punish people for playing with their friends because, ya know, common sense.
@Umbrae_pk what about punish u talk?