Freddie Snares has no Penalty during a chase!
The Clown has to refill his bottles
The Hag has to bend down and place a Trap
The Trapper has to bend down and place a Trap
Spirit has a cool down for phasing
Belly has a Cool down to chain saw
Bubba has a cool down to chain saw
Huntress has to refill hatchets
Doctor has to swap between Shock and Hit moods
Then comes our lovely Freddie, where he can place a hundred dream snares during a chase without slowing down, without having to refill, without having to aim "like clown" with absolutely no penalty!
So he can create illusions like Doctor or Slow you down with snares like clown, Teleport to any Gen worse than Nurse and he's got the biggest lunge attack than any other killer!
so instead of making survivors becoming oblivious, shouldnt you put a reason for him not to place a hundred snare during the chase other than to close down a loop!
Comments
I'm pretty sure Snares are limited too
Yes, snares are limited but the dream pallets are so very limited
*cries in Legion main* You right though.
also, you are very right. I keep seeing people just want the game to be about looping. But why even have more than one Killer if that's all you are gonna do or want to do? Why bother having different Killer playstyles at all, if people just whine they can't loop them, then say the Killer is boring cause they can't just loop them.
To me, it would be FAR more boring to be able to loop every Killer instead of "Oh it's this Killer! I need to use this kinda plan to beat them!" But no, everyone wants to be in NASCAR it seems and just do them left turns all day.
I can't agree more. Sure, have something for balance... but SO MANY KILLERS get screwed by there own power. Look what they did to Legion!
"Nerf freddy thread"
Ah #########, here we go again...
I just want to put what I put into a "nerf Spirit" thread here, cause I feel like it applies.
You know, and I mean this in the least aggressive and least offensive way i can, but all I see from threads like this are people that don't want to do anything BUT LOOP the Killer. They want all Killers to be loopable and easy to handle. WHY?! Don't you realize that makes the game utterly boring? You might as well turn on NASCAR and watch them take a left turn for a few hours.
What would be even the point of having more than one Killer if the only tactic you need it looping? Why bother putting any other Killer in the game? Don't you want to have to THINK to deal with a Killer? Like... to me "Oh, I need to make sure I remember the Killer can do this!" or "Oh, I need to come up with a plan cause its this Killer!" sounds so much more exciting then "Oh... it's the Killer... time to loooooop."
If you keep removing the things that makes Killers unique just for your wish to ONLY HAVE TO LOOP, then the game will get stale, boring and people will leave. Think about what you are asking for here! So many Killers are in a terrible spot cause of people thinking things like this. Old Freddy, New Legion... both were RIPPED TO PIECES cause people couldn't and didn't want to learn how to counter play them, cause they couldn't be looped. (Yes I know Legion had an exploit but the nerfs were FAR ABOVE just fixing that.)
Learn that you might have to use more tactics than just looping, and please, learn to be grateful for the uniqueness of the Killers. You'd miss it if it was gone, I promise you.
Idc about nerfing or anything I just wish they cleaned up the lunge as far as graphics go for him. If height is the issue it makes no sense since hag who is also a little one whose in chase lunges look clean, while fredsters does not.
All lunges are the same, the speed defect isn't as bad as clowns, snares are only used to shut down loops where as traps from hag guarantee a hit and trapper gives a free down. Huntress is a rangeless hit, Shall I go on?
Tier 3 myers has the longest lunge