Killers on High Ranks

As survivor playing on rank 20-10 it's barely fun.
Fun begins at rank 10 or lower.

You spawn in the round with the most stupid team in the world.
A doctor with the most powerful addons and moris and you don't stand a single chance.
It's not even fun to depip constantly, hoping for the next killer to not equip the most powerful stuff, but it still happens, no matter how your equipment look like.
I began to question myself, why these people are wasting their stuff so reckless to play against low rank survivors.
In nearly every case, their profile is private and the player owns 1 game. I really think these type of players are hackers, but I encounter one nearly every second round and the game really is no fun then.
I have to do all the work and in the end, it's for nothing, not even a pip or something.

Why are these people even on these ranks?
How broken is the ranking system for real?

Comments

  • Do you play killer?
    For killer it is the opposite way, low ranks are fun and high ranks are a pain in the rear.
    So why should a killer want to rank up?

  • I used to play killer on rank 1 before rank reset.
    I am a killer main, and I still am one.
    But I sometimes play survivor too.

    So yeah, I know what it is like.
    But I have always the chance to pip, if I really try.
    As survivor I mostly don't have that opportunity, when not playing with godlike looper survivors.

  • This content has been removed.
  • RemoveSWF said:

    @mcNuggets said:
    I used to play killer on rank 1 before rank reset.
    I am a killer main, and I still am one.
    But I sometimes play survivor too.

    So yeah, I know what it is like.
    But I have always the chance to pip, if I really try.
    As survivor I mostly don't have that opportunity, when not playing with godlike looper survivors.

    Winning and pipping are two different things.

    BHVR has brainwashed you good with this emblem bullshit.

    This so much lol. They didn’t wanna make killers strong so they just made them all think they were winning by getting pips instead of kills. Brainwashed.
  • Even if the Killer is using a Mori you should still get a Black-pip at best, unless you constantly end up being the first person on the hook, getting black pip nowadays really isn't that hard if you try to bring a toolbox and learn a few juke spots

    Ranking on survivor is all about playtime, the more you play the faster you will get to Rank 1 in no time, you will get some unlucky matches where you are guaranteed to die, either camp the hatch or try to get as much points for a black pip before you die

    That's on your end

  • @Someissues said:
    Even if the Killer is using a Mori you should still get a Black-pip at best, unless you constantly end up being the first person on the hook, getting black pip nowadays really isn't that hard if you try to bring a toolbox and learn a few juke spots

    Ranking on survivor is all about playtime, the more you play the faster you will get to Rank 1 in no time, you will get some unlucky matches where you are guaranteed to die, either camp the hatch or try to get as much points for a black pip before you die

    That's on your end

    Yeah, I get black pips or depips all the time, but I actually wanna pip.
    But I can't with this killer community staying at high ranks to purposely rekt noob survivors.

    The whole team dies to a camper or a hardcore tryhard mori killer in like 2 minutes, and I don't lie about that.
    That's just how it is for me, playing with friends, not being loop gods or in general solo!

  • @mcNuggets said:
    As survivor playing on rank 20-10 it's barely fun.
    Fun begins at rank 10 or lower.

    You spawn in the round with the most stupid team in the world.
    A doctor with the most powerful addons and moris and you don't stand a single chance.
    It's not even fun to depip constantly, hoping for the next killer to not equip the most powerful stuff, but it still happens, no matter how your equipment look like.
    I began to question myself, why these people are wasting their stuff so reckless to play against low rank survivors.
    In nearly every case, their profile is private and the player owns 1 game. I really think these type of players are hackers, but I encounter one nearly every second round and the game really is no fun then.
    I have to do all the work and in the end, it's for nothing, not even a pip or something.

    Why are these people even on these ranks?
    How broken is the ranking system for real?

    The only reason I always lose when versing a doc is that all my mates DC, I have no idea what their problem is.....
    Yes playing survivor at low rank can be quite frustrating because they dont know how much power they have, they dont know how to loop properly and they are still actually scared from the killer and dont just rush gens.

    For the same reason I stay in the low ranks with my killer now.

    oh, and if you have done all the work you will get a pip for sure, especially since survivor piping has become so easy :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @mcNuggets said:
    As survivor playing on rank 20-10 it's barely fun.
    Fun begins at rank 10 or lower.

    You spawn in the round with the most stupid team in the world.
    A doctor with the most powerful addons and moris and you don't stand a single chance.
    It's not even fun to depip constantly, hoping for the next killer to not equip the most powerful stuff, but it still happens, no matter how your equipment look like.
    I began to question myself, why these people are wasting their stuff so reckless to play against low rank survivors.
    In nearly every case, their profile is private and the player owns 1 game. I really think these type of players are hackers, but I encounter one nearly every second round and the game really is no fun then.
    I have to do all the work and in the end, it's for nothing, not even a pip or something.

    Why are these people even on these ranks?
    How broken is the ranking system for real?

    The only reason I always lose when versing a doc is that all my mates DC, I have no idea what their problem is.....
    Yes playing survivor at low rank can be quite frustrating because they dont know how much power they have, they dont know how to loop properly and they are still actually scared from the killer and dont just rush gens.

    For the same reason I stay in the low ranks with my killer now.

    oh, and if you have done all the work you will get a pip for sure, especially since survivor piping has become so easy :wink:

    There is not much work to do.
    They all die within 2 minutes, you can barely do 2 gens in this time.
    You just don't pip, they all sacrifice themselves and the killer is the biggest tryhard in the world.