My Killer Perk Tier List

killer-tier-list-v3.png

Here is my tier list for killer perks. I gave each perk points based on how useful it can be and how many killers/builds/situations it is useful in. Note that I have not tried every perk on every killer, so feel free to share if you think there's something I'm not aware of. Any feedback is appreciated!


Average tier per Killer (based on their teachable perks. lowest tier is 0, highest tier is 5):

Hag: 3

Clown: 3

Nurse: 2.66

Spirit: 2.66

Myers: 2.33

Bubba: 2.33

Plague: 2.33

Pig: 2.33

Trapper: 2

Hillbilly: 2

Ghostface: 2

Doctor: 1.66

Legion: 1.66

Freddy: 1.33

Demogorgon: 1.33

Huntress: 1

Wraith: 0.66


Edit: Revised some of the perk placements and adjusted per-killer perk ratings accordingly.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • In what situation is mindbreaker useful?

  • Why is bamboozle so low?

  • Bamboozle, Shadowborn, Franklin's, KO, Unrelenting deserve a higher position.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    In what situation is mindbreaker useful?

    I'm being a bit generous with it since it's new and therefore cannot be judged with complete accuracy. I won't immediately dismiss it as worthless in case there is a good use we haven't yet discovered.

    @GrootDude said:

    Why is bamboozle so low?

    I don't see it as a great perk overall. It could be good on Bubba or Tier 3 Myers or a vault master Wraith but other than that it just seems decent to me.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Bamboozle, Shadowborn, Franklin's, KO, Unrelenting deserve a higher position.

    Shadowborn is good on Nurse and maybe stalking killers (though for Myers M&A is much better and Ghostface's stalk is crap). Too specific to be a higher tier, I think.

    Franklin's is only useful if the survivors are bringing powerful items. However, I almost never use this perk so I could understand if I'm not seeing its full potential.

    Knockout is pretty much only useful for slug builds, and it's useless against SWF.

    Unrelenting has limited use unless you miss a lot of your swings (come to think of it, maybe I should use this perk more). For good killers it's pretty useless. You could potentially use it to mindgame, but even then I don't think it's that good.

    I've addressed bamboozle in a previous comment. I don't think it's that good.

  • How do you make a list I want to make one

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/712464#Comment_712464

    I'm being a bit generous with it since it's new and therefore cannot be judged with complete accuracy. I won't immediately dismiss it as worthless in case there is a good use we haven't yet discovered.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/712470#Comment_712470

    I don't see it as a great perk overall. It could be good on Bubba or Tier 3 Myers or a vault master Wraith but other than that it just seems decent to me.

    Shouldn't the fact that no one has found a use for it yet, put it right on the bottom?

    You move it up because of the possible uses, not the other way around

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/712482#Comment_712482

    Shouldn't the fact that no one has found a use for it yet, put it right on the bottom?

    You move it up because of the possible uses, not the other way around

    I think it has potential. It can double the exhaustion timer, and it isn't too situational as many survivors use exhaustion perks.

  • @8obot1c said:

    How do you make a list I want to make one

    I just googled "tier list maker", went to the website, and searched "dead by daylight" in the site's search bar.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/712528#Comment_712528

    I think it has potential. It can double the exhaustion timer, and it isn't too situational as many survivors use exhaustion perks.

    Ok. Give me a situation where having it would be better than not having it

  • Surveillance and Bamboozle being just "decent". Remember Me and Furtive Chase not being a waste of a perk slot. Bloodwarden, Haunted Ground and Discordance being so high up. Oh boy.

  • Why is Spirit Fury so high and Bamboozle is so low. They basically do the same thing.

  • A Nurse's Calling is way too high, Surveillance > Discordance any day, Whispers should be lower, Spies from the Shadows should definitely be lower, Remember Me and Stridor are a tier lower and Corrupt Intervention isn't that good.

  • @PigNRun said:

    Surveillance and Bamboozle being just "decent". Remember Me and Furtive Chase not being a waste of a perk slot. Bloodwarden, Haunted Ground and Discordance being so high up. Oh boy.

    Remember Me can be useful for EGC and End-game builds. Might move it down a tier, but it's not a waste of a perk slot. Furtive Chase can be used with Judith's Journal. Really its only use, but it at least has a purpose. Bloodwarden is pretty good, but I'll consider putting it down a tier. HG and Discordance might be moved down a tier, but they're both pretty good at what they do. Again, I haven't seen much good use with bamboozle but I'll consider moving it up a tier if everyone thinks it's that good.

    I understand what you mean about surveillance. I use it a lot myself. I'll move it up a tier, maybe two. I guess I overlooked it when I was moving stuff around.

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    Why is Spirit Fury so high and Bamboozle is so low. They basically do the same thing.

    I'll consider moving Bamboozle up one, but Spirit Fury + Enduring is a staple build for many killers, which is why I ranked them so high.

    @Marcus said:

    A Nurse's Calling is way too high, Surveillance > Discordance any day, Whispers should be lower, Spies from the Shadows should definitely be lower, Remember Me and Stridor are a tier lower and Corrupt Intervention isn't that good.

    Nurse's is a great perk, especially with M&A or stealthier killers. I get what you mean with Surveillance, I messed up a bit with that one. I'll definitely move that up by a tier or two.

    I'll admit I was a bit generous with remember me and stridor, I guess I thought there were too many perks in the tier below. I still think they're better than a lot of those perks though, so I might have to make another tier.

    Corrupt is great on killers like Trapper that need time to set up and is good in general for slowing down the early game. I think it deserves its spot on the list.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/712564#Comment_712564

    Ok. Give me a situation where having it would be better than not having it

    If you start chasing someone and they use an exhaustion perk to get away, you can leave them and you can waste 40 seconds of their time without having to hit them. And if you do hit them, you could use nurses calling to see where they are when they start healing (because they'll want to do something while recovering from exhaustion).

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/712651#Comment_712651

    I'll consider moving Bamboozle up one, but Spirit Fury + Enduring is a staple build for many killers, which is why I ranked them so high.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/712705#Comment_712705

    Nurse's is a great perk, especially with M&A or stealthier killers. I get what you mean with Surveillance, I messed up a bit with that one. I'll definitely move that up by a tier or two.

    I'll admit I was a bit generous with remember me and stridor, I guess I thought there were too many perks in the tier below. I still think they're better than a lot of those perks though, so I might have to make another tier.

    Corrupt is great on killers like Trapper that need time to set up and is good in general for slowing down the early game. I think it deserves its spot on the list.

    People don't heal as much as they used to do and now they rush gens into Adrenaline and that made A Nurse's Calling lose from his effectiveness. There are also new healing perks like Second Wind or Inner Strength who are unnafected by A Nurse's Calling, so it's safe to say that this perk isn't as good as it used to be.

    Corrupt is really overrated, survivors can just spread out and repair the other 4 gens and even avoid a 3 gen strat thanks to Corrupt.

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/712836#Comment_712836

    People don't heal as much as they used to do and now they rush gens into Adrenaline and that made A Nurse's Calling lose from his effectiveness. There are also new healing perks like Second Wind or Inner Strength who are unnafected by A Nurse's Calling, so it's safe to say that this perk isn't as good as it used to be.

    Corrupt is really overrated, survivors can just spread out and repair the other 4 gens and even avoid a 3 gen strat thanks to Corrupt.

    I'll consider moving corrupt intervention down a tier but it's still an excellent perk for killers that need a slower early game. You could run thanatophobia with nurse's, but I can see how it might not be top tier anymore. I personally still get a lot of use out of it, though.