What perk do you guys recommend for slowing The game down a lot?
I recently tried the new dying light Is it better than ruin?
And what would you choose to run every game?
Tagged:
Trusted
I recently tried the new dying light Is it better than ruin?
And what would you choose to run every game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like Dying Light better if it either.
I can see it working well with Plague or Legion, but I prefer Weasel honestly.
personally i am a huge fan of pop goes the weasel.
it wont really help you in the start of the trial, though once you get a snowball effect going, you can very consistently take away the gen progress on gens.
the new dying light is something i have to admit i didnt test out right now, though i would recommend you in general to try and get away from ruin as a perk, as it has rather easy counters and will get worse the higher you climb in rank.
Well Ruin can in the early ranks but it all obviously depends on how quickly survivors find and cleanse that totem. It can be all nice and clean in less than 20 seconds.
It's not.
I don't run any slow-down Perks actually.
But since Windstorms are my favorite Add-ons, i'd go for Pop Goes The Weasel.
These are the perks I recommend for slowing down the game:
I personally enjoy pop goes the weasel. Has saved me from being gen rushed many times after the inevitable early ruin destruction.
I actually like the new Dying Light, sadly the healing boost is so big its not that great
I prefer pop tho
Pop goes the weasel is great if you are playing a killer that can go to generators quickly like freddy or billy.
The Spirit
Overcharge, Pop Goes The Weasel, Brutal Strength, Devour Hope, Thanataphobia, Ruin, if you must.
Any of these perks in combination will drastically halter Survivors progression.