Gateou is only giving 3% of extra bloopoints, not 100%, is this correct?
Both BBQ and Gateou(103%) gives 100% BP for all categories. This is my BP's before the match:
This is my BP's after the match results:
The final results:
So I've got 8.000 in 3 categories and an 7.900 in another one, so my total is 31.900, to resume:
I've got 31.900 points without any multipliers.
Now the BBQ multiplies it by 100%, so the final result is 63.800.
Now the Gateou should multiplie my points from the categories again like BBQ, which is 31.900, multiplies by 103%(Gateou gives an 3% extra) and the final result should be 64.757
So, my total points should be 63.800(100% from BBQ) + 64.757(103% from Gateou) = 128.557. But instead, it only gived me 96.657, and this is why I guess:
63.800(100% from BBQ) + 31.900(from Gateou) = 95.700, but the final points is 96657, so the Gateou is multiplying my points by only 3%, not the 100% extra. So the math stays like: 3% of 31.900 is 957, so the multiplier total points from Gateou is 32.857. Finally the result is:
63.800 (100% from BBQ) + 32.857 (3% from Gateou) = 96.657, the exact amount of BP I've got of the match.
So the Gateou is only giving me 3% extra bloodpoins instead of 103%. I did not tested it with the bloody party. I'm dumb? I've a lot of Gateous from the event and wanted to use them :(



Comments
No, it's 32000 base, 32000 for BBQ, and 32000 for gruesome gateau. It's working right. It doesn't multiply the way you are thinking, it adds another 100%, so it's not pointsx2x2, it's pointsx3
I know right! I just noticed it now after posting this.
Can any mod delete this thread?
WHY DOES YOUR SPIRIT LOOK LIKE THAT JFC
It's the secret 3rd anniversary skin for Spirit.
If only, it looks amazing.
How do i obtain such a thing?
It's a secret to everyone
I had this happen with Demo, the black skin thing. After the trial ends there's a few seconds where the killer gets covered in shade and is covered all in black. Don't know how consistent it is though.
Post-game bloodpoint bonuses are added together before multiplying, they are not multiplied sequentially. So if you were to have four stacks of BBQ and a Gateau, you would have a total of 203% extra bloodpoints (for a total of 303% BP).
This is also why running a BPS during a bloodhunt gives you three times the points, not four times.
Don't tell everyone, or they won't burn them! :)
That happened to my Leatherface 😂
lmao no i want
Glad I’m not the only one, Freddy was doing it to me too! This only seems to happen at the Result Screen though.