Anyone else Getting This Price Discrepancy?

381210_screenshots_20190924172710_1.jpg

The Outfit on the left is 1,188 while the right one is the normal 1,080 and I checked around on the Killer cosmetics and this is the only outfit with this price; unless I'm blind of course. Has this outfit always been that price or is it a bug? I didn't get this outfit on the PS4 because I like the one from Saw 3 but I was thinking about getting it until I saw the odd price and wanted to check to see if it was a bug first.

Comments

  • @HatCreature

    No, I think its just an error on BHVRs part. That, or it was intentional due to some pricing dicussion when posting the cosmetic. It isn't a bug, that I can tell you for sure.

    Its very odd indeed... I'm not 100% sure on why that specific skin is priced like that.

  • Yeah it used to be 1080... Hmmm...

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    Yeah it used to be 1080... Hmmm...

    Ok, in that case I'm not buying it until it's fixed. Unless that's the new price we're getting soon on Purple cosmetics.

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    Yeah it used to be 1080... Hmmm...

    No it didn't.

    The outfit simply costs more. The justification, evidently, is because the weapon it comes with has a special animation. The price isn't a mistake.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710553#Comment_710553

    No it didn't.

    The outfit simply costs more. The justification, evidently, is because the weapon it comes with has a special animation. The price isn't a mistake.

    So it's stated somewhere? I'm guessing in the old post with the release of the cosmetics? Pig's weapons are very unique with nothing else like them.

  • @HatCreature said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710614#Comment_710614

    So it's stated somewhere? I'm guessing in the old post with the release of the cosmetics? Pig's weapons are very unique with nothing else like them.

    When it was released there was a minor controversy over the premium price. It's hard to find an official comment on it now, though.

  • It was always like that. A total joke. Needing to spend at least 13$ just to get a skin?


    There is a reason I haven't seen a SINGLE person on Xbox with this skin. If these 10+ dollar outfits were cheaper I really feel like they would sell way more and make even more money....

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    It was always like that. A total joke. Needing to spend at least 13$ just to get a skin?

    There is a reason I haven't seen a SINGLE person on Xbox with this skin. If these 10+ dollar outfits were cheaper I really feel like they would sell way more and make even more money....

    The skins are expensive, I a bought a lot when I was on the PS4 and I really don't want to buy them all over again on the PC as yeet, das some money broke people don't need be spendin'.

  • I wanted to buy one of these skins but then I looked at the price, then I saw it cost more than Pig herself

    "Haha, ######### no"

  • @LCGaster said:

    I wanted to buy one of these skins but then I looked at the price, then I saw it cost more than Pig herself

    "Haha, ######### no"

    I'll probably just buy the jacket by itself as I don't even like the drill, I prefer the blade from the other cosmetic. The prices for these cosmetics is ridiculous.

  • @HatCreature said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/711015#Comment_711015

    I'll probably just buy the jacket by itself as I don't even like the drill, I prefer the blade from the other cosmetic. The prices for these cosmetics is ridiculous.

    I know right? I'll probably never buy stuff from the store period

    Stuff is too expensive for no reason

  • thats always been the case for this cosmetic.

    i think they made it more expensive than others, due to the fact that it comes with its own soundeffects.

    but yeah, when it first got released i also bought it for 1188.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710553#Comment_710553

    No it didn't.

    The outfit simply costs more. The justification, evidently, is because the weapon it comes with has a special animation. The price isn't a mistake.

    Then that doesn't make sense..?


    The Test subject skin also has a custom animation and sound for that skin.


    So.. Both were 1,080. I know this because both were extremely similar.


    So I -shrugs- Maybe one of us are wrong who knows.