Gen speeds are fine, you just suck
Now that I have your attention, don't forget that you are an amazing person and you mean a lot to someone. ๐
Devs, you do an awesome job, keep up the good work.
Have a wonderful day!
Now that I have your attention, don't forget that you are an amazing person and you mean a lot to someone. ๐
Devs, you do an awesome job, keep up the good work.
Have a wonderful day!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I approve of this thread.
well i mean the second part of the title isn't wrong :p (for me at least)
I am confused but same too you I guess?
nerf this discussion
What a roller coaster of emotions. First I thought I sucked, but then I find out that I'm an amazing person.
This is the right kind of bait post.
And here I was just setting up my plans on how to make my body unidentifiable. smh.