DC= only -1 pip now. Intentional change?
Did not read about this change in the 3.2 or 3.2.1 patch notes, is this intentional if so why?
Did not read about this change in the 3.2 or 3.2.1 patch notes, is this intentional if so why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Derankers have to DC twice as much.
I honestly don't care. Rank doesn't mean anything anyway and I don't dc to derank. If that's planned to make deranking harder for this toxic people it's a good change I guess.
Probably because they realize depiping isnt really a punishment, and their getting ready to roll out their timeout mechanic soon to ACTUALLY address DCing.
Good, that prevents them from trying to get to ranks that isn't their skill set.
You can just sacrifice yourself on hook if you want to derank. It's not disconnecting. It's completely legitimate.
or just run object and no mither and die asap to derank and ruin games.
Same difference
maybe for the inconsiderate derankers. I'd dc at the end of games so no one loses out. guess i wont now