Kate's lil ponytail

With the changes to the hair cosmetics here and there, hopefully they'll show some love for our girl Kate and give her a longer, more wavy ponytail with some loose strands in the front.

Y'all call out all these bugs and glitches, pfft I'm focused on the stuff that matters here 🙆

Comments

  • @silasbleu said:

    With the changes to the hair cosmetics here and there, hopefully they'll show some love for our girl Kate and give her a longer, more wavy ponytail with some loose strands in the front.

    Y'all call out all these bugs and glitches, pfft I'm focused on the stuff that matters here 🙆

    Right since we lost the awesome bouncy physics of hair the least they can do is make them look good af

  • She looks like an egg with that hair. It just needs a fix in general.

    EDIT: The reason why I say this is because Kate normally has decently long hair, but even if that’s the case there’s too little of it on her head when it comes to that hair. The ponytail should be a bit curly and longer, and fuller. Jane’s ponytail sets a pretty good example. I’d run it more if the hair was fuller. It looks like if she put her hair down (by the way it looks) would make it look more like a choppy bob. Correct me if I’m wrong.

  • @MedicSpirit7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90065/kates-lil-ponytail

    Right since we lost the awesome bouncy physics of hair the least they can do is make them look good af

    Exactly! I love how they redesigned her hippie hair and gave it more volume (still got my fingers crossed they'll release one without those shades), hopefully they fix up her ponytail and the overdone curls on her default hairstyle

  • @Watery said:

    She looks like an egg with that hair. It just needs a fix in general.

    EDIT: The reason why I say this is because Kate normally has decently long hair, but even if that’s the case there’s too little of it on her head when it comes to that hair. The ponytail should be a bit curly and longer, and fuller. Jane’s ponytail sets a pretty good example. I’d run it more if the hair was fuller. It looks like if she put her hair down (by the way it looks) would make it look more like a choppy bob. Correct me if I’m wrong.

    100% agree with all of that. Jane's ponytail is perfect, her hair is voluminous with a nice wave to it. Every time I see Kate's I can't help but think the same thing-- how would this look down? Now don't get me wrong, Kate could definitely pull off a bob. But not so much a thin straight, as you said choppy, one. No no no.

  • @silasbleu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/709461#Comment_709461

    100% agree with all of that. Jane's ponytail is perfect, her hair is voluminous with a nice wave to it. Every time I see Kate's I can't help but think the same thing-- how would this look down? Now don't get me wrong, Kate could definitely pull off a bob. But not so much a thin straight, as you said choppy, one. No no no.

    Kate could pull a straight up shaved head and work it. But her hair is supposed to be long, and the ponytail doesn’t seem to be getting the memo. Jane’s hair serves a great example of what the hair in game should be like— especially on characters who are known to have luscious, curly hair that they care for.

  • I would love to see longer ponytails in general... Kate has long blonde locks but you don’t get that from her ponytail version.

    I would love to see it longer as well and even Meg’s ponytails as well.

    Something like this:

    09FD8682-78DA-4512-A3F5-66EF3FA8A1C6.jpeg


  • Bottom line, KATE NEEDS BANGS FOR THE PONYTAIL TO BE CUTE AT ALL!

  • No bangs please ... ... Whats the point of tieing up your hair, if you still got some of it hanging down your face?

  • Will they ever give a female survivor a long hair cosmetic that goes down their back like a long braid or long down hair? I’ve been waiting

  • When is Claudette getting a hair rework? Her default hair looks like extremely, burnt french fries.

  • A few loose strands wouldn't hurt. I always felt like Kate was somewhat of a tomboy who pulls off the messy just-got-out-of-bed hair well, I even threw together a trucker-style outfit for the contest a few months back with a ponytail


    kate.png

    Now I'd LOVE to see a long wavy blonde ponytail underneath a baseball cap

    or something similar to this:

    ponytail.png


  • @ABannedCat said:

    No bangs please ... ... Whats the point of tieing up your hair, if you still got some of it hanging down your face?

    Bangs would be cute with her hair down..... but as long as they're not too choppy!

  • @Watery said:

    She looks like an egg with that hair. It just needs a fix in general.

    EDIT: The reason why I say this is because Kate normally has decently long hair, but even if that’s the case there’s too little of it on her head when it comes to that hair. The ponytail should be a bit curly and longer, and fuller. Jane’s ponytail sets a pretty good example. I’d run it more if the hair was fuller. It looks like if she put her hair down (by the way it looks) would make it look more like a choppy bob. Correct me if I’m wrong.

    The ponytail isn't a reflection of her actual hair. Most of the survivors cosmetics change the length of their hair pretty frequently.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/709461#Comment_709461

    The ponytail isn't a reflection of her actual hair. Most of the survivors cosmetics change the length of their hair pretty frequently.

    Even then, I’d like it to be a bit longer. It’s way too short as it is right now.

  • @Watery said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726176#Comment_726176

    Even then, I’d like it to be a bit longer. It’s way too short as it is right now.

    I agree, but I'd rather just have a new ponytail.


  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    When is Claudette getting a hair rework? Her default hair looks like extremely, burnt french fries.

    That's Afro-hair. Its really like that in reality.

  • @Watery said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726176#Comment_726176

    Even then, I’d like it to be a bit longer. It’s way too short as it is right now.

    Longer, more wavy, some loose strands!

  • This is a critical issue that must be addressed immediately 💁‍♀️

  • @silasbleu said:

    With the changes to the hair cosmetics here and there, hopefully they'll show some love for our girl Kate and give her a longer, more wavy ponytail with some loose strands in the front.

    Y'all call out all these bugs and glitches, pfft I'm focused on the stuff that matters here ?

    Finally. A valuable member of our community who knows best.

  • @wichael_wyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90065/kates-lil-ponytail

    Finally. A valuable member of our community who knows best.

    A hero had to emerge at some point. I may not have a cape, but I have a damn fine ponytail.

  • @silasbleu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/837447#Comment_837447

    A hero had to emerge at some point. I may not have a cape, but I have a damn fine ponytail.

    Lmao. Preach it, sis.

  • So I saw we're getting a brunette ponytail, same length and whatnot, so I guess a rework is not gonna happen any time soon

    Buttttt

    My Kate is gonna rock dem pigtails :D

  • @silasbleu said:

    So I saw we're getting a brunette ponytail, same length and whatnot, so I guess a rework is not gonna happen any time soon

    Buttttt

    My Kate is gonna rock dem pigtails :D

    I just want the pigtails lmao

  • dbd was way better imo when it wasn't a fashion show and an actual somewhat horror game. even though balancing sucked a lot more back then, if you got a good nonsweaty casual match it was pretty tense. there are a few cool skins (mostly killer) now that can make gameplay feel a little different (like ghostface) but this is just stupid be happy with default hair

  • @I_Eat_Worms said:

    dbd was way better imo when it wasn't a fashion show and an actual somewhat horror game. even though balancing sucked a lot more back then, if you got a good nonsweaty casual match it was pretty tense. there are a few cool skins (mostly killer) now that can make gameplay feel a little different (like ghostface) but this is just stupid be happy with default hair

    By fashion show you mean making it to where you can somewhat customize your character? The only cosmetics that take away from the "horror" aspect of the game are the silly ones that are littered with so many accessories or gimmicks that they are borderline Halloween costumes. Either way, her ponytail needs a good fluff. Now if you really don't care, then what's stupid is you coming in here attempting to start an argument.

    ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

  • Imagine those suckers swaying around with the old hair dynamics haha

  • @ABannedCat said:

    No bangs please ... ... Whats the point of tieing up your hair, if you still got some of it hanging down your face?

    So it looks cute

  • @silasbleu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/996691#Comment_996691

    Imagine those suckers swaying around with the old hair dynamics haha

    Omg I miss those physics

  • I cannot believe Jake has a better ponytail than Kate does. 😔😳

  • @silasbleu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/996719#Comment_996719

    By fashion show you mean making it to where you can somewhat customize your character? The only cosmetics that take away from the "horror" aspect of the game are the silly ones that are littered with so many accessories or gimmicks that they are borderline Halloween costumes. Either way, her ponytail needs a good fluff. Now if you really don't care, then what's stupid is you coming in here attempting to start an argument.

    ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

    oh sorry teehee didn't know I was like totally being stupid here. I do care but I just thought it was stupid heehee we really need fluff in kates ponytail, because, well, everyone should be looking at my amazing virtual fluff xd. devs pretty please make my virtual abs more hairy after this ehehee

  • @I_Eat_Worms said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/996749#Comment_996749

    oh sorry teehee didn't know I was like totally being stupid here. I do care but I just thought it was stupid heehee we really need fluff in kates ponytail, because, well, everyone should be looking at my amazing virtual fluff xd. devs pretty please make my virtual abs more hairy after this ehehee

    Apology accepted :-)